Meeting the challenge of today's construction workforce
APM Vocational Institute specializes in breaking down language and cultural barriers in training today's construction professional. Accredited as a mobile training unit by the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER), the institute offers job-site training by award-winning instructors during the week and convenient weekend classes in community venues.
Course offerings in Spanish include:
- HVAC and CFC certification now offered
- Electrical apprenticeship
- OSHA 10-hour/OSHA 30-hour, confined space, excavating and trenching, fall protection
- Contractor and home improvement licenses (in several states)
- State licensing exam prep for electricians
- Asbestos & lead paint abatement
- American Red Cross CPR/AED/FA
- ATSSA flagger training
APM's bilingual electrical apprenticeship combines practical experience with government and industry-approved courses. Students have the benefit of in-class training exercises and fieldwork under the supervision of the instructor.
APM offers OSHA 10-hour and OSHA 30-hour construction safety courses in English and Spanish to help employers decrease job site accidents, satisfy federal mandatory requirements and reduce insurance costs. Courses are offered for supervisors, crew leaders, and workers.